16 Tense



1.
SIMPLE PRESENT TENSE

VERBAL
 (+) S + V 1 (s/es) + O
      I buy new car
 (-) S + do/does + not + V1
      I don’t buy new car
 (?) Do/does +S + V1 ?                   
      Do buy new car?
NON VERBAL
 (+) S + to be 1 +  O   
      I am  student
(-) S +to be 1 + not + O
     I am not student
(?) To be 1 + S + O ?
     am I student?

2. PRESENT CONTINUOUS TENSE
VERBAL
(+) S +to be 1 + V-ing + O
     She is kissing he
(-) S + to be 1 + not + V-ing + O
    She is not kissing he
(?) To be 1 + S + V-ing + O?
     Is she kissing he
NON VERBAL
(+) S + to be 1 + being + O
      He is being sleepy
(-)  S + to be 1 + not + being + O
      He is not being sleepy
(?) To be + S + being + O?
     Is he being sleepy?

3. PRESENT PERFECT TENSE
VERBAL
(+) S + have/has + Verb 3 + O
      You have know she
(-) S + have/has + not + V 3 + O
     You have not know she
(?) Have/has + S + V-3 + O ?
     Have you know she
NON VERBAL
(+) S + have/has + been + O
      I have been in Malang
(-) S + have/has + not + been + O
      I have not been in Malang
(?) Have/has + S + been + O ?
     Have I been in Malang ?

4. PRESENT PERFECT CONTINUOUS TENSE
VERBAL
(+) S + have/has + been + V-ing + O
      We have been fishing in river
(-) S + have/has  +not + been + V-ing + O
     We have  not been fishing in river
(?) Have/has + been + Subject + V-ing + O ?
     Have we been fishing in river
NON VERBAL
(+) S + have/has + been + being + O
     They heve been being dence    
(-) S + have/has  +not + been + being + O
     They heve not been being dence
(?) Have/has + S + been  + being + O ?
     Have they been being dence

5. SIMPLE PAST TENSE
VERBAL
(+) S + V-2 + O
      I played dakon last week
(-) S + did not + V-1 + O
      I did not play dakon last week
(?) Did + S + V-1 + O ?
    Did I play dakon last week ?
NON VERBAL
(+) S + to be 2 + O
      I wase drink
 (-) S + to be 2 + not + O
      I wase not drink
(?) To be 2 + S + O ?
     Wase I drink ?

6. PAST CONTINUOUS TENSE
VERBAL
(+) S + to be 2 + V-ing + O
      He was cooking last morning
(-) S + to be 2 + not + V-ing + O
     He was not cooking last morning
(?) To be 2 + S + V-ing + O ?
     Was he cooking last morning ?
NON VERBAL
(+) S + to be 2 + being + O
      I was being in the class
(-) S + to be 2 + not + being + O
     I was not being in the class
 (?) To be 2 + S + being + O ?
      Was I being in the class

7. PAST PERFECT TENSE
VERBAL
(+) S + had + V-3 + O
     You had closed the window
(-) S + had + not + V-3 + O
     You had not closed the window
(?) Had + S + V-3 + O ?
     Had you closed the window ?
NON VERBAL
(+) S + had + been + O
     You had been open the door
(-) S + had + not + been + O
     You had not been open the door
(?) Had + S + been + O ?
      Had you been open the door ?

8. PAST PERFECT CONTINUOUS TENSE
VERBAL
(+) S + had + been + V-ing + O
     They had been comeing here
(-) S + had + not + been + V-ing + O
    They had not been comeing here
(?) Had + subject + V-ing + O ?
    Had they been comeing here ?
NON VERBAL
(+) S + had + been + being + O
     I had been being playing football
(-) S + had + not + been + being + O
    I had not been being playing football
(?) Had + subject + being + O ?
    Had I been being playing football ?

9. SIMPLE FUTURE TENSE
VERBAL
(+) S + mdl 1 + V-1 + O
     You must help our
(-) S + mdl 1 + not + V-1 + O
    You must not help our
(?) Mdl 1 + S + V-1 + O ?
    Must you help our ?
NON VERBAL
(+) S + mdl 1 + be + O
     We must de said
(-) S + mdl 1 + not + be + O
    We must not de said
(?) Mdl 1 + S + be + O ?
    Must we de said ?

10. FUTURE CONTINUOUS TENSE
VERBAL
(+) S + mdl 1 + be + V-ing + O
     She will be singing pop
(-) S t+ mdl 1 + not + be + V-ing + O
    She will not be singing pop
(?) Mdl 1 + S + be +  V-ing  + O ?
    Will she be singing pop?
NON VERBAL
(+) S + mdl 1 + be + being + O
     They must be being eat
(-) S t+ mdl 1 + not + be + being + O
    They must not be being eat
(?) Mdl 1 + S + be + being + O ?
    Must they be being eat ?

11. FUTURE PERFECT TENSE
VERBAL
(+) S + mdl 1 + have + V-3 + O
      We must have opened book
(-) S +  mdl 1 + not + have + V-3 + O
     We must  nothave opened book
(?) Mdl 1 + S + have + V-3 + O
     Must we have opened boo ?
NON VERBAL
(+) S + mdl 1 + have + been + O
      You can have been play PS
(-) S +  mdl 1 + not + have + been + O
     You can not have been play PS
(?) Mdl 1 + S + have + been+ O
     Can you have been play PS ?

12. FUTURE PERFECT CONTINUOUS TENSE
VERBAL
(+) S + mdl 1 + have + been + V-ing + O
    I can have been doing the difficult home work
(-) S + mdl 1+ not + have + been + V-ing + O
     I can not have been doing the difficult home work
(?) Mdl 1+ S + have + been + V-ing + O ?
     Can I have been doing the difficult home work ?
NON VERBAL
(+) S + mdl 1 + have + been + being+ O
     He must have been being study
(-) S + mdl 1+ not + have + been + being + O
     He must not  have been being study
(?) Mdl 1+ S + have + been + being + O ?
     Must he have been being study ?

13. PAST FUTURE TENSE
VERBAL
(+) S + mdl 2 + V-1 +O
      You could kissing me
(-) S + mdl 2+ not + V-1 + O
     You could not kissing me
(?) Mdl 2+ S + V-1 + O ?
     Could you kissing me ?
NON VERBAL
(+) S + mdl 2 + be + O
      I could be kiss you
(-) S + mdl 2+ not + be + O
     I couldnot  be kiss you
(?) Mdl 2+ S + be + O ?
     Could I be kiss you ?

14. PAST FUTURE CONTINUOUS TENSE
VERBAL
(+) S + mdl 2+ be + V-ing
     I could be sleeping 2 hour
(-) S + mdl 2+ not + V-ing
     I could not be sleeping 2 hour
(?) Mdl 2+ S + V-ing
    Could I be sleeping 2 hour ?
NON VERBAL
(+) S + mdl 2+ be + being
     He would be being in the jail
(-) S + mdl 2+ not + being
     He would not be being in the jail
(?) Mdl 2+ S + being
    Would he be being in the jail ?


15. PAST FUTURE PERFECT TENSE
VERBAL
(+) S + mdl 2+ have + V-3 + O
     You could have followed me
(-) S + mdl 2+ not + V-3 + O
    You could not have followed me
(?) Mdl 2+S + V-3 +O ?
    Could you have followed me ?
NON VERBAL
(+) S + mdl 2+ have + been + O
    I could have been raceing car
(-) S + mdl 2+ not + been + O
    I could not have been raceing car
(?) Mdl 2+S + been +O ?
    Could I have been raceing car ?


16. PAST FUTURE CONTINUOUS TENSE
VERBAL
(+) S + mdl 2 + have + been + V-ing + O
      You would have been playing football
(-) S + mdl 2 + not + have + been + V-ing + O
    You would noy have been playing football
(?) Mdl 2 + S + have + been + V-ing + O ?
     Would you have been playing football ?
NON VERBAL
(+) S + mdl 2 + have + been + being + O
      I would have been being swiming
(-) S + mdl 2 + not + have + been + being + O
     I would not have been being swiming
(?) Mdl 2 + S + have + been + being + O ?
     Would I have been being swimming ?
-->

0 komentar:

 
Copyright 2009 Berita Versi Gua
BloggerTheme by BloggerThemes | Design by 9thsphere